Date: 1st September 2005
Jennifer Aniston has taken out a restraining order against the man charged with breaking into her home.
David Hesterbey has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards from the former 'Friends' star - after she claimed he is "stalking her".
The homeless man - who allegedly broke into the actress's house after climbing a nine-foot security fence - had earlier this week pleaded not guilty to burglary and petty theft.
He had reportedly been found wandering around Aniston's Malibu mansion by her staff.
Hesterbey, who claimed "Jennifer Aniston told me to come", is currently being held in custody on $70,000 bail, and will appear in court on September 7.
Aniston, 36, who was away shooting new movie 'The Break Up' in Chicago at the time of the incident, told the court she has "serious concern for her physical safety".
The restraining order will ban Hesterbey from contacting the actress. He must stay away from her home, workplace and vehicle.
If found guilty, Hesterbey faces up to six years in jail.
Source: Press Release