Olympia Film Festival
The Olympia Film Society (OFS) was formed in 1980 as a nonprofit 501(c)(3). OFS began leasing the Capitol Theater in 1990 and purchased the Capitol Theater in 2010. The 762-seat-theater, built in 1924 and an Olympia landmark, has been in continuous use as a theater. In the minds of many patrons, the Capitol Theater is an inextricable part of OFS’ identity.
MISSION To present film, music, and art that engages our community, encourages volunteerism and ensures preservation of the Capitol Theater.
Address206 5th Avenue SE