Date: 10th March 2011
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been granted more time to consider a plea deal offered to her in her ongoing felony theft case.
According to TMZ, Los Angeles judge Judge Keith Schwartz previously offered the actress a deal - which would include mandatory time behind bars - upon the condition that she accepted the bargain by Thursday morning.
However, she is now said to be expecting a continuance in the case upon attending court tomorrow morning which would allow her to have more time to consider the deal.
Lohan, who pleaded not guilty last month, told the website: "I am ready for court tomorrow, and I believe that the truth will prevail through all of this."
It was recently suggested that Lohan will sue the jewellery company from which she allegedly stole after they sold a surveillance tape reportedly showcasing the incident for which she is on trial.
Source: Press Release